• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Problem with installation of GOF in Age of Pirates 2

V

Valium

Hi guys.

I really would like to play Age of Pirates 2 with this nice GOF mod.
Unfortunately I have a problem with installation this modification.
At first I'd like to say that I haven't got an original version of the game.
I live in Poland and in this country CoAS wasn't released, so I can't buy it in Poland.

After installing the game and the mod, I can't launch the game, cause there is written about problem with start.exe (?). Whether this is caused that truth I haven't illegal copy of game or not?
I would like to buy this game, but I just don't know, where I could to buy that in Poland.

Sorry, for my English.
Regards, Matthew.

original or pirate it gots nothing with engine before anything i belive this should go under tehnical support section anyway did u instal as u should
1:aop coas
2:gof 1.0
3:gof 1.1 patch
4:gof 1.2 patch?

And what happen any errors or just crash to descop?

No, I just installed this GOF1.1.exe file. May I make a screen of this problem.
It was a crash after installing the GOF1.1.exe , when I was trying to launch the game.

dude read what it says...PATCH.....
u need 1.0v 1st its 2gb mod
patches just fix some existing things from mod and full mod with all files is 1.0

gof patches arent for original game they are for mod so it wont work becouse patch 1.1 now searching all files from mod and u didnt instal em =)

Ok, I understood now.
I just wasn't sure what shall I download.
Ok, so I'll install the game at first and than I'll install all these modifications.
Thanks for your help.
If I'll notice the error, I'll write.

Thanks man. I haven't problems with it now, but I found a few bugs and one error.

Back