• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem with key mapping

Balladeer

Powder Monkey
Hey folks. I finally have a computer that can run COAS now. I'm having an issue with key mapping though. I've always played on the right side of the keyboard using the arrow keys for movement. I can't seem to map my character movement controls to the arrows though. Everytime I try to, it says that those keys are already in use. However, when I look around at all the other mappings I don't see any controls being used by the arrows. I was able to map the arrows to control the ship in sailing mode and 1st person sailing mode but it won't let me map them to land movement. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

I had the same problem, not solved. :eek:k
Finally, I use the 1 key/numeric keypad for advance, 3/numeric keypad for back (and 4 & 6 for right & left: but not is important in the play); 7/numeric keypad for weapon, ./numeric keypad for shot pistol, 2/numeric keypad for potions, and others in numeric keypad for others options...
But is a personal question ...

Back