• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem with POTC build 10.1

jacksonhardaker

Landlubber
When I get up to the point in the main quest where I have to sneak into Oxbay and find out stuff I get a problem. It appears the the french never even took over oxbay as there are still lots of english soldiers every where and the french battleships etc and just hanging out around the entrance to oxbay port.....

Also if I go and question the barkeeper about how the citizens feel etc I can only get half way through the conversation because when I click one of the answers (when you only have the choice of one) the dialoge closes...

Has anyone else had this problem?

Hmmm, I tried that but it still didn't work. I even tried starting a new game but know I don't even get the quest or the movie when I leave Oxbay...Its just like the french don't attack at all and I can't go to Redmond and tell anyone either....

Maby I'll try reinstalling the build.... :shock:

if it doesn't works afters ye reinstall de build, try uninstalling the WHOLE GAME...and delete the WHOLE FILE in ur c:/ folder too after ye's uninstall it too, just to make's sure. after dat, install it again, and install de build den try it. that works for me's when somethin goes wrong! :cheers:

8) Wow that is a weird one. :) Maybe the appearance of such a fearsome and `well-known` captain frightened them all away! :cheers :cheers

Clean reinstall should help you... :cheers :D Let us know how it goes!

Something must have gotten corrupted. The original game was FULL of bugs like that, and the builds have fixed most of them... Musta been one that "got away"... :onya

hey cat...when will de 11.0 build come out? i thought ye's said less dan one week? lol...if not, take YE'S time!! dont rush it, im just curious! :onya

Well ya see, B11 is really comprehensive. There are some major changes going on in there. As a result, the QA part takes a while to make sure everything is running as bug free and as user friendly as possible. Essentially she's done, however with every bug comes a new idea and a bit more gets added making B11 even more comprehensive and... Vicious cycle, but trust me when I tell you that you are going to cry. I cannot imagine playing without Build 11.0 now, honestly.

Back