• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem with Quest

Humsi82

Landlubber
Huhu,

my English is unfortunately very modest, hopes can me nevertheless to some extent understandably express, I seize myself therefore briefly.

After I, because of Rheims, am sail after Conceicao, in the tavern with the Barkeeper spoke, me said I should style be, went I again raus out of the tavern, from then on took over the computer the character un ran to a chap me asks why I for Camilo Machado ask. Now my problem is it asks me evenly not = (the PC does not run on the NPC too remains and wars, I can up to camera up and down swivel anything make, neither with the NPC talk nor leave still otherwise something. To me can someone say that to lie could? Are to despair = (

Forgive they my English :shock::

Ahoy Humsi82, and welcome aboard! I hope I can help!

Try typing the letter "T" before leaving the tavern. That resets some things in the game.

If that does not help, then you may have to go back to your last saved game - it is possible that the current save you have is corrupted.

Do not worry about your English, my German (I am guessing you are German?) is not so good either! :shock:

We have a "`non-English`" section of this forum in the "Screaming Squid:

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/forum2.php Perhaps you will find someone there who can help you if this does not. :cheeky

Also try Babelfish for translation help:

http://world.altavista.com/

Thanks for the answer, I be pleased me someone understood! :shock:

I with "T" tried out, unfortunately it does not function. :cheeky
That it does not lie white I, has 2 times `again-installed` and again `up-played`, habs also without modifications tried the Mods, but in such a way it does not load the savegame only at all.
Gaebs possibly a possibility this cut off the Quest to jump over? I come actually from Germany and finds animal unfortunate that the Build Mod only into the English language gives, who white if I the English drauf have become later times better I the Mod on case of each times to try out.
I use up to then however the Multimod 4,1 it on www.piratenderkaribik.de.vu give.

Greeting 8)

So you're not using the NK 10.1 mod right now, just the original game? Or the game modified by other modders in Germany?

I do not know what to tell you, then. You may have to go back to a previous save like I suggested before. "T" key works with the mods made here - and I do not know enough to say whether it will work for the original game OR for a game modded by others - perhaps you should ask the people over at piratenderkaribik site - they may have answers for you!

The mods here really help fix a lot of the bugs the original game has. I am sorry it cannot work for you, and I am sorry I cannot help you fix this problem! xD:

Come back to visit in a couple of days, and I will try to see if I can find a `German-speaking` modder who can help you. :p: :cheers

Ich wollte nach Deutschland immer fahren.

Als für Ihr englisches Gegenstück, ist es nicht zu schlecht, nicht jeder ist geschickt in Englisch entweder! als für Ihre Hilfe auf dem Spiel, ich denke, daß Katze es erklärt hat, aber hier ist ein besserer Weg für Sie, es zu lesen. ..in deutsches Gegenstück!

hehe, sorry if i spoke bad german...alas, i took german in high school, and im still in it, so it sticks with me!!!! :p:

if he is still needin some help, i can just translate exactly what you said...but that woudl be A LOT of writing...so lets just see if me small summary is ok... lol dis german is hard to type cuz im so used to typin piraty english lol :p:

Well, I'd wait for him to come back - and he'll tell you what he needs. I think he said he is using a different set of mods which might be a problem - but... if you can help him, that's great. Let me know, because if he has a question that stumps you I might be able to answer it...

Thanks again! :p:

HEEEY AHOOOY HUMSI!!!!! LESEN SIE DIES!

Wenn mein erklärung gut und zum Punkt, der ich zweifle war, seines gutes. ..but, wenn es wasnt gut genug und Sie noch nicht glücklich sind, oder nothin ist workin aus, erzählt nur mich, Sie es auf deutsch können sagen, weil ich es verstehe. ..then ich werde geben Ihnen ein besser explaination! glücklich, zu helfen!

:p: cheers everyone!!!(Anfeuerungen jeder!!!) :cheers

Vielen dank für die Antworten :p:

The forum from the side specified above is relatively new, therefore hats still few visitor, I is there likewise announced however looks there with luck a person per day times purely.
I had can I to the problem assistance find, there I point the English Community for Potc here hoped for am much stronger. I white as I the play in the limited measure to modify can, however have I to quest the files `near-trusted` around evenly nothing to never `broken-close` itself. I have the play before in a fast passage likewise played to the end and there has it still functioned, now wanted I with little more difficult mode to again play to the end, worse ship, equipment, with as many beside quests pointed goes, and are evenly to place hang remained.

nevertheless thank you for the assistance. xD:

Gruß aus Düsseldorf :d: :cheers

Machen zuerst Gegenstück, Sie nur Wunsch eine verschiedene Schwierigkeiteinstellung?, was auch immer Sie jetzt von uns wollen, wir sind mehr als glücklich, zu helfen, nur mir zu erzählen, was Sie in Ihrer Muttersprache brauchen, kann ich viel leichter helfen. vielen Dank!

nun gut, ich versuchs.

Ich habe ein problem mit dem NPC der mich in Conceicao zu dem Camilo Machado bringen soll, nachdem ich die Taverne verlasse steuert der PC direkt auf den NPC zu, aber der Dialog wird nich gestartet, mein Character steht da wie angewurzelt und ich kann nur noch die Kamera rauf und runter bewegen. Da sich hier die Leute mit dem Modden von PotC viel besser auskennen, hatte ich gehofft das hier mir jemand helfen kann das problem in den dialog dateien zu finden, oder diesen schritt zu umgehen. Vielleicht ist es ja möglich den schritt irgendwie rauszuschneiden, das ich direkt zu Camilo gehen kann, ohne vorher in die Taverne zu müssen. :gday:

Gruß :):

Zustimmung, im nur overviewing dies, will mich Humsi, damit ich mich vergewissere, daß ich habe es rechts. ich vollständig verstehe, was Sie sagen, ich nur vergewissern, damit ich Ihnen richtig. helfe, sind so zuzustimmen, Sie, der sagt, daß der diolog in Verwirrung Ihr Charakter bringt, damit er doesnt Bewegung?, während für Ihre Bemerkung auf uns mehr Kenntnis fähig sind, gut vielen Dank! wir versuchenUm auf irgendeiner möglichen Weise, und Ihnen zu helfen, scheinen Sie wie eine nette Person, deshalb kein Problem, um zu helfen! übrigens, mit welcher Suche ist dieses wieder, daß Sie Probleme haben? ist es die Camilo Machado Suche? wenn doch, im sicher könnte ich helfen, oder könnte wenigstens Hilfe für Sie erhalten. :gday:

Ãœbrigens wie ist mein Deutsch? bin ich geschickt in ihm? macht Sie verstehen, was ich wirklich gut sage? xD:

wow, wasnt that a lot to write, eh Catalina? hehehe :)

You're doing great, CaptJack, good on you! (and that's magnificent, too!) 8) Thanks again!

Oh and Humsi, there's another German just aboard - he has posted in the Modding section - and he is working on a German translation of all the PotC dialogs! You might want to get in contact with him - his screen name is Buccanero.

Sorry mates for speeking in german to Humsi.

Hallo Humsi, wenn ich dich richtig verstanden habe, hängt sich das Spiel an einer bestimmten Stelle auf, nämlich beim Gang zu Camillo, richtig?

Du kannst in der Regel nicht Spielstände aus verschiedenen Versionen, also mit oder ohne Mods, durcheinander laden.

Sofern möglich, nimm einen früheren Spielstand, der der Version entspricht, und gehe einen anderen Weg, also mache erstmal was anderes als `Camillo-Quest`, zum Beispiel Schiffe versenken 8): und dann später nochmal einen Anlauf für die Quest. Manchmal umgeht man dadurch einen Hänger im Programm.

Diesen Punkt überspringen, das war ja deine Frage, ist leider nicht möglich.
Hoffe es hilft dir weiter, sonst melde dich :cheers

Ich empfehle dir, auf die deutsche Version das Update Built 10.1 draufzusetzen, es funktioniert. Ich arbeite an einer Übersetzung des Built ins deutsche, dauert aber noch etwas. Ich werde demnächst in piratenderkaribik.de posten, wie das Interface auf deutsch getrimmt wird.

Muß ach, ich vielen Dank Bucanero für die feine Hilfe sagen. kenne ich eine ganze Menge von der deutschen Sprache, und ich manchmal kann fühlen, als ob es meine Hauptsprache. aber manchmal seines hartes zu tippen deshalb viel ist, als ich mache, und ist logisch. ..so mit Ihrer Hilfe, ich bin sicher dieser feine Plagiator versteht, bin ich falsch?

8) Anfeuerungen mit viel Rum :cheers

Völlig richtig, Jack, und ich fühle mich geehrt, aus deinem Mund meine Muttersprache zu hören.

Absolutly right, Jack, and i'm honoured by you speeking my native language.
:rolleyes: (boah......i hope that was correct english)

Buccanero, your english is amazingly correct! the reason why i enjoy speaking your native toungue is because i have just been totally drawn by the language...the way it sounds, and i also have been totally interested in the beauty of Germany itself. i always have wanted to go there, and i probably will soon, on vacation or something.

Deutschland ist splended und ist wert der Besuch mehr als Gold sich! :woot

ouuuiii, i hope de ol' Humsi is satisfied with the help we gave him. :rolleyes:

NB, Cat, you can choose, on "move topic", "leave ghost topic", thus it'll still appear here too.

Sorry I have nothing more constructive to add... : Hope the problem is solved long past. xD:

Back