• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problems coas CMV3

viking

Landlubber
Hi

I am having problems with the mod
Cannot trade goods from captured ships, they don´t appear in the trade menu, but at the shipyard they appear so the only thing I can do is sell them at the shipyard.
When fireing cannons they don´t seem to have any effect at all on enemy ships. I have starting several new games with different caracters but all with the same problems.
Otherwise it seems to be a GREAT mod.

I am using 7zip using the jsgme.
I was not able to use the exe file, it doesn´t start on my pc.

What goods do you mean? cannons don't show at the store only at the shipyard. All other goods will be seen at the store and can only be sold at the store.

Work has and is still been done on the battle side, this area will be vastly improved with ships been easier to damage and sink. :onya

When I am at the store the only ship that is displayed in the trading menu is my own, captured ships does not show at all, so I can´t see which goods are onboard and don´t have the option to do some trading.
At the shipyard all seems to be ok I can sell the cannons and the ship, but I also would like to sell the goods from the ship in the store.

maybe the captures ship didn't have picture...if you really have the ship just click on the upper list right of your ship or the right arrow

maybe the captures ship didn't have picture...if you really have the ship just click on the upper list right of your ship or the right arrow

Yes that is right, the ship is there with your ships, if you was to swap ship for example with one that doesn't have a mini image you will see your ship with what ever cargo loads and the ship with the mini image is there too. The mini image should be the same for store and shipyard, if one doesn't have the image the other will or should not either. Example i noticed the MOW doesn't have a mini image now but i had a full fleet and loaded each and everyone up with supplies and extra ammo for myself ready for testing against the forts.

When I am at the store the only ship that is displayed in the trading menu is my own, captured ships does not show at all, so I can´t see which goods are onboard and don´t have the option to do some trading.
At the shipyard all seems to be ok I can sell the cannons and the ship, but I also would like to sell the goods from the ship in the store.

hmm, this sounds like the same problem I had when I was working on my mod, and didnt start a new game. Try going into the options menu and using the reinit button marked by the white box in the picture.
Sail+Mode+1.JPG

If that fails, then try starting a new game

If that fails, try uninstalling and reinstalling your game and cmv3. To elimate the possibility of security conflicts install in a different folder other than X:\ProgramFiles\
(IE X:\GAMES\)

Hope this helps

I gave up, uninstalled the game and reinstalled in a different folder.
Downloaded the .exe file once again, and this time it worked and everything seems to be working ok now except for the known bugs.
Thanks for helping me out

Back