• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problems sinking galleons

Zantozzzz

Landlubber
I posted this problem in another topic before but I cant remember which one and I didnt get any answer about that.
I have noticed that I have problems always I try to inflict damage to any type of galleon ships (war, heavy, etc). The problem is that when I fire them any type of ammo it just go through the ship's hull and then they get in the water. So the damage I inflict to the galleons is very very small, I have been playing like a month and all this time I havent inflicted any critical shot to a galleon.
I am actually using 48 pounds cannons in a Victory Ship.
Here is a screenshot of me trying to sink a galleon.
Sinttulo-4.png

Watch the smoke from my cannons and watch the bullets' splash in the watter on the right of the galleon.
But I didnt have any problems with the other ships in that battle.
Please tell me what is going on.

I posted this problem in another topic before but I cant remember which one and I didnt get any answer about that.
I have noticed that I have problems always I try to inflict damage to any type of galleon ships (war, heavy, etc). The problem is that when I fire them any type of ammo it just go through the ship's hull and then they get in the water. So the damage I inflict to the galleons is very very small, I have been playing like a month and all this time I havent inflicted any critical shot to a galleon.
I am actually using 48 pounds cannons in a Victory Ship.
Here is a screenshot of me trying to sink a galleon.
Sinttulo-4.png

Watch the smoke from my cannons and watch the bullets' splash in the watter on the right of the galleon.
But I didnt have any problems with the other ships in that battle.
Please tell me what is going on.

I have exactly the same problem! :modding

I tested this out earlier and i was finding it hard to hit the ship when firing into her side but when she turned so that her bow or stern was all i could hit i was able to hit her.

Are you using auto or manual aim?

I tested this out earlier and i was finding it hard to hit the ship when firing into her side but when she turned so that her bow or stern was all i could hit i was able to hit her.

I am using auto aim and I have that problem even with the manual aim.
Even when I fire to the bow or the stern I have the same problem, because when you fire to the bow or the stern of normal ships you see the splinters or explosions due to the impact of the bullets. So when I "

I am using auto aim and I have that problem even with the manual aim.
Even when I fire to the bow or the stern I have the same problem, because when you fire to the bow or the stern of normal ships you see the splinters or explosions due to the impact of the bullets. So when I "hit" them in the stern or bow the bullets just go through it.

I'll test her out some more and see what i can do. If she can't be fixed then she'll be removed till either fixed or a replacement is found.

Back