• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

problems taking forts

Bully Hayes

Landlubber
I'm having problems taking ports in the modded islands. I took Falise du Fleur, no problems. (I have a battleship, 2 frigates and a corvette), but when I went to Guadalupe, I'm not even taking out a single gun in the fort. Are the modded islands harder, or is it even possible to take them?

That's probably some kind of bug. All forts cannons should be similar to destroy.

However, don't try to capture forts other stock ones as they aren't finished - they have boarding locations missing. (Which I finished, but didn't uploaded yet).

pirate_kk

<!--quoteo(post=214883:date=Sep 21 2007, 01:48 AM:name=pirate_kk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pirate_kk @ Sep 21 2007, 01:48 AM) [snapback]214883[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->That's probably some kind of bug. All forts cannons should be similar to destroy.

However, don't try to capture forts other stock ones as they aren't finished - they have boarding locations missing. (Which I finished, but didn't uploaded yet).

pirate_kk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Cool. Thanks, and thanks for the hard work. The mods are fantastic.

Back