• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problems with Warship11

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
I have just managed to capture this 3rd Rate Warship.

However in 1st Person sailing view I am unable to walk about the deck . ( start in middle of main deck - you move a little in one diection then you are stuck and cannot move at all ) :shrug

Unable to use spyglass - as the ships sides are to high to see over :keith

Apart from these problems it is a really cool ship. :sail

Find it's model, and look if there is some model, called *_patch.gm or *_p.gm or *_w.gm or *_walk.gm (don't remember now the real files name)

Find it's model, and look if there is some model, called *_patch.gm or *_p.gm or *_w.gm or *_walk.gm (don't remember now the real files name)

The only files are :-

WarShip11.gm
WarShip11_deck.gm
WarShip11_flag.gm
WarShip11_mast.gm - 3 of these
WarShip11_path.gm
WarShip11_rey.gm - 11 of these
WarShip11_statuary.gm

WarShip11_path.gm is the one, but why he isn't working...

Does this model shoes in GMview (Press 8 while weaving)?

Compare with different ship... Is it called the same in different ship?

WarShip11_path.gm is the one, but why he isn't working...

Compare with different ship... Is it called the same in different ship?

I also have PO_Manowar - XebecAS - NL_ConvoiShip all of which I can walk on the deck of. ( PO_Manowar & XebecAs have crews walking arround :yes )

PO_Manowar files are :

PO_Manowar.gm

_mast.gm - 4 of these

_path.gm (26kb)

_rey.gm - 14 of these

XebecAS files are :

XebecAS.gm

_mast.gm - 3 of these

_path.gm (13kb)

_rey.gm - 4 of these

_walk.gm

NL_ConvoiShip files are:

NL_ConvoiShip.gm

_fonar_day.gm

_fonar_night.gm

_mast.gm - 4 of these

_path.gm (15kb)

_rey.gm - 10 of these

I have also had a look at the folders for Warship1, Warship2, Warship3, Warship4, Warship5

the _path.gm file for these ships is 26Kb where Warship11's _path.gm file is only 13Kb.

Also Warship11 has a _deck.gm file but none of the other Warship ships do :?

Does this model shoes in GMview (Press 8 while weaving)?

Sorry I don't understand this :no ( I am not good with technical stuff ) - I don't have GM Viewer :?

Numberpad 8 - nothing happens

Keypad 8 - get screen log message of location. :shrug

My sugestion was to look at the *_path.gm with GM Viewer...

And while looking via GM Viewer, press 8. That buton changes view to be "wireframe" (in case you don't see textured version).

You also can try to copy path from other ships (just check if those ships look atleast similar, also with GM Viewer)

My sugestion was to look at the *_path.gm with GM Viewer...

And while looking via GM Viewer, press 8. That buton changes view to be "wireframe" (in case you don't see textured version).

You also can try to copy path from other ships (just check if those ships look atleast similar, also with GM Viewer)

Thanks for your help :doff

I copied the *_path.gm file from Warship1 - which works pretty good - I can now walk arround most of the deck and use the spyglass :onya

This is one of those ships from VCO; they could all do with being re-exported through Maya.
That'd fix up the first person camera issue. :yes

Back