• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Puerto Rico

T

Thedrumer

When i go in puerto rico after bekket asked for save the officier there is nobody in the tavern... should i supose to met a Mr tipman? anyway there is nobody......

When i go in puerto rico after bekket asked for save the officier there is nobody in the tavern... should i supose to met a Mr tipman? anyway there is nobody......

Exit the tavern and look towards the Port gates - you should see Thomas the Terror standing near them - Go and talk to him ;)

Ok yeah i manage to figure it out thanks

but now im stock again... lol

after i meet tia dalma and annamaria.

i need to go in martinique for barbosa?? but where is he? lol

i think you guys must make a walktrought for this one.

thanks

Ok yeah i manage to figure it out thanks

but now im stock again... lol

after i meet tia dalma and annamaria.

i think you guys must make a walktrought for this one.

thanks

Walkthrough is on the Wiki :yes

Click Wiki tab under Pirates Ahoy logo ->Pirates of the Caribbean New Horizons -> Quests -> Legend of Jack Sparrow

If you are playing the Brock -Brinkley story line then Annamaria should have told you about sinking a ship - once you have done this go to St Pierre, Martinique ( see walkthrough for more details ) :mm

ok so now if i refer to the walktrought in the wiki... it looks like i skipped lots of things.... like im suposued to be on route for isla muerta but i dont see gibbs yet..

i think i will check my saved and see if i can restart.

anyway thanks..

Gibbs doesnt come in to the story till AFTER you go to Isla De Muerte the first time (unless of course you do BROTHERHOOD line)

ok i manage to do all the cursed black pearl quest!

realy nice by the way!

and after that is there something to do? or i just go anywhere i want with the black pearl?

realy nice work guys!

ok i manage to do all the cursed black pearl quest!

realy nice by the way!

and after that is there something to do? or i just go anywhere i want with the black pearl?

realy nice work guys!

You can either do what you want or if you have not done them there are the seperate Pirate Lord side quests - and the Lucas & Justine side quest ( see Wiki walkthrough )

That is all there is so far ;)

OR you could start again - if you did Brock - Brinkley story - try the Mings Brotherhood & meet a lot of different people :yes

Have you seriously in mind of continuing the quest with man chest and at world end? it will be great!! and you guys are realy good to make it!

thanks

It is planned but at the moment I have just started university so am a little busy starting that, I do intend on going onto DMC and AWE at a later date, and I think Pieter is going to help me with it as well :onya

Back