• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Purser buy goods option

Sheepie

Powder Monkey
I can ask the purser to buy any goods - even the contraband ones on behalf of me from the store. But when I select lets say 200 slaves or anything else and then confirm with the storekeeper he buys everything except gunpowder from me and gives me a crappy sum of pesos. How do I use this feature correctly?

Thanks in advance

I myself have not asked my purser to buy me goods as I do it myself. You need to find a good buyer. Shop around and check your logs. Don't forget to check the stores every time you visit a town to log or update your prices on your logbook. You want to ask people often especially the Tavern Keeper/Owner for some news and the Tavern Keeper often gives you updated prices from stores across the Caribbean.

On the other hand, you may want to ask Tichingitu to do it for you. I guarantee you that he will get the best prices for your contraband provided you meet even the least the requirements. ;):p

Shop around and check your logs. Don't forget to check the stores every time you visit a town to log or update your prices on your logbook. You want to ask people often especially the Tavern Keeper/Owner for some news and the Tavern Keeper often gives you updated prices from stores across the Caribbean.
Yeah, I know all that, I'd run around all the Caribbean including all the pirate colonies and Spanish towns. I also got a store location of 'San Andres' in 'Providence'. DOn't know where that is.
What I'm talking about is that every purser has the option to get a current report of the ship and a dialog that you can ask him to buy goods you specify from shopkeepers. Then you confrim with the shopkeepers about your purser. I tried that and confirmed with shopkeeper but everytime they buy all my goods except gunpowder and does not give me the goods I wanted to buy. Did you use this feature?

Yeah, I know all that, I'd run around all the Caribbean including all the pirate colonies and Spanish towns. I also got a store location of 'San Andres' in 'Providence'. DOn't know where that is.
What I'm talking about is that every purser has the option to get a current report of the ship and a dialog that you can ask him to buy goods you specify from shopkeepers. Then you confrim with the shopkeepers about your purser. I tried that and confirmed with shopkeeper but everytime they buy all my goods except gunpowder and does not give me the goods I wanted to buy. Did you use this feature?
As I said, I have not and I just checked but I don't see any dialogue option on that account on my purser. Do you just talk to him straight? Corsairs3_0000.jpg

As I said, I have not and I just checked but I don't see any dialogue option on that account on my purser. Do you just talk to him straight? View attachment 35467
Yeah, he's by-worker. the guy from Long way to gallows. He's my Boarder and purser. You talk to him and the option to buy goods are in the dialog. You can also talk to him without as a boarder from the Ship's crew cabin. Then select the 2nd option from shopkeeper dialogs( where you get the delivery missions) and a sub-dialog is there to confirm with your purser.

Back