• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Q: development tracking

Viper

Mutineer Hunter
Hi i was wondering if anyone is keeping track of what has been developed?if not Ive got an nice database to keep clear track of this. It would only require the different coordinators and programmers/modelers to report snd include it here or somewhere central so its not timeconsuming ill do the hard work for that.

Lemme know what you guys think of this.

Thanks for the offer. For CryEngine, I am currently working on a development plan based on the design plan with the milestones set out. You are welcome help out the OGRE group if they need it.

Thats awesome. Please consider my services and help. Im not much of a programmer but i am an skilled engineer and i have to make development plans all the time. I think i could be of great help unless you have it all covered then its not nescessary i will go check the guys from ogre although this rises a question... Are you guys developing the same game on 2 different platforms??

Cya matey

Thanks for the offer. For CryEngine, I am currently working on a development plan based on the design plan with the milestones set out. You are welcome help out the OGRE group if they need it.
wes

Moved this to keep the coordination forum clean. I'll explain the whole idea of the forum to you over PM, so you know where we're at. The individual threads are meant to keep track of what is finished.

Surething my apologies for my incorrect use your forum is still new to me. I'm looking forward for your info about the use and where you are at with everything

Both engines are in the evaluation stage, where we are testing them for abilities and weaknesses not so much trying to coordinate any specific tasks in them. The CryEngine team is now reaching a point that I am comfortable putting the tasks down in an order of both importance and complexity since I have a better understanding of the engine itself and the source is now available for use and is in our GitHub for sharing and backup purposes.

Once the project reaches the point of the Tech Demo milestone it will be in a better position for a coordinator to work on a further plan that involves less game engine projects and more of the content/flow. I am pretty sure that the development team will always have a different project plan coordinator than the game team since we are more focused on HOW to make things happen instead of the mass amount of content that will be later created.

Back