• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

question about maya

JohnHamm

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Okay from everything I have read it say's that maya is a mac program... is that correct ? if so what program does everyone use to edit the models for CoAS?

Hi,

maya perfectly works with windows XP. I (tried to) use it, but I really need Damsky62 lessons. :rolleyes:

Hi,

maya perfectly works with windows XP. I (tried to) use it, but I really need Damsky62 lessons. :rolleyes:

Okay I got it set up and I believe it works... well I can't open any ship models with it... but the program it self works.

Hi,

Okay I got it set up and I believe it works... well I can't open any ship models with it... but the program it self works.

There are things u need to do more:gm viewer can export .gm files to .obj then u should import it in maya(sometimes i had problems with this i couldnt import obj files in maya dunno why)
also u need maya plug ins to be able to export obj files to .gm again after finished work

if u still have problems in maya try use other utility for modeling like "wings 3d" its small and free not to much modeling options like in maya but its good for starters :onya

Back