• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Question about mods

Alastes

Landlubber
I installed CoAS again recently after a very long time and was checking out the mods, specifically the combined mod pack. I was wondering if anyone could show me where I can find what all exactly the mod pack changes? Also, what is the difference between the vanilla and RTBL version. I checked out the stickied topics for the mod but I didn't see any clear break down of what all it changes, though I could have missed it. Can anyone help? Thanks

RTBL means real time battle light which in short is naval battles for RTBL been based on more realistic things such as battle lengths etc. However i would recomend waiting for CMV3 which is due out anytime now, this fixes problems with RTBL and sets the game back to more or less vanilla with a few things changed such as masts, crew and sails not been damaged as fast. If you like the sound of RTBL then after CMV3 is fully finished that means work on CMV4 has begun and no patches for CMV3 are due out a RTBL version will be released for CMV3. :onya

Ah, cool, sounds good. And very nice that CVM3 is coming out so soon. I suppose I will wait for it before I go back to plundering MWAHAHAHA :dance

Back