• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Question about quest from Bonaire

Walter Kennedy

Bandit Of Barbados
Storm Modder
Hello all I decided to play as Nathaniel Hawk and I decided to do some free play and level up before the main quest, I sailed to Bonaire and ran across two women who say their children were recently kiddnapped, so to skip to Jamaica: I must talk to one man in a church Father Bernard and I talk to the other preist he compliments me on my reputation and says I'd be good to help, but seeing how I must gain Bernard's trust by doing a favor for him, I ask him if I can help but he says that by my reputation he will not accept help from me, Why? I'm a bloke,
I guess thats not good enough does anybody know what reputation I have to be in order to gain his trust?

Probably the next level up will do. I only ran into that problem one time. :oops: That is an excellent quest too, with only one place where it might glitch, and that is after the battle with the Mefisto.

Back