• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Question about smugglers

Larper

Landlubber
How exactly do smugglers work? I have a lot of stuff to sell so I arranged a meeting with a smuggler. I came to meet him, sold some stuff, but that wasn't all the stuff I had to sell. I still had Sailcloth, Planks, Paprika, Gold, Mahogany and Bricks. So what good do the smugglers buy?

Check the colonies screen ( F2 - colonies ) - this shows a list of items that can be traded on an island / town. :yes

Export & import items can be traded in the store - Contraband items are the ones that the smugglers trade and should not be tradeable in the store - unless you have a certain abliity - check your abilities list.

The prices indicated will only show on the screen after you have made at least one trade at the store.

I am not sure, but I think the maximum number of goods the dialog with the smugglers on thre shore can handle is 4.

:drunk

Best smuggler Route is either Tortuga -> Jamaica or Nevis -> Bridgetown.

Alternatively you can just create forests in Jamaica, farm cash crop (Ebony) and sell it for about 700 g per wood.

Back