• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Question About The Pgargon's polacre

Walter Kennedy

Bandit Of Barbados
Storm Modder
Hello, I have a qustion- as I was on youtube looking for more videos and documentaries to post I fell upon one of ModernKnight's videos showing the Pgargon's Polacres from the German Edition mod. Is this wonderful polacre avaible in any of the GOF mods? I'd really like to use that ship.

Was she included in POTC, (or if a future patch is in the making) is she included in that?

Methinks someone mentioned something about the polacre a couple of months ago and then went silent. I'm free right now for conversion work if the ship is finished.

The files USED to be posted on the German Edition modding forum. Can't seem to find them now.
They're probably included in the German Edition modpack and could be extracted from there.

I never knew the Germans created their own modpacks. Just proves to show how little I know about all of these modders and modding stuff. :facepalm I've looked up UDK tutorials on youtube but my mind goes blank everytime I watch one.

LOL! Me too. The kids doing the tutorials are like Speedy Gonzales and I'm like Horace the turtle.

Exactly, sometimes I press the pause button after a while to process all the info they can say in just 3 minutes.

Back