• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Question on Blue Bird Quest

pothead

Landlubber
im own the bule bird xebec, and the merchant didnt paid me ..anyone know how can i found merchant ship ?

-sorry for my english-

You have to sell or sink the Blue Bird in order to get paid by the merchant who gave you the quest.

I found a way around that, once you capture the Bluebird head to where ever you got the quest from and go to the shipyard (you must have at least 1 officer for this to work) buy any ship, now swap the ship so you are in comand of the ship you just bourght and head over to the port controler and park the Bluebird (this is a must) head over to the merchant and inform him of the Bluebird and he will give you the 50,000 piaters. So you have the ship and the money. If you use the Bluebird to attack merchant ships yourself you will easily make 50,000 piaters so you don't need to do what i said but its what i did and it worked out fine, i left the Bluebird parked up and haven't used it since capturing it.

Oh you should. It's a very agile and fast ship. Not much in the way of firepower, though.

When all testings over and i start afresh i will give the Bluebird a run and see how it goes, at what point are the Bluebird stats generated, uplon loading the ship or boarding? because if its boarding i will do savescum to try and get more satisfactory stats. xD:

I found a way around that, once you capture the Bluebird head to where ever you got the quest from and go to the shipyard (you must have at least 1 officer for this to work) buy any ship, now swap the ship so you are in comand of the ship you just bourght and head over to the port controler and park the Bluebird (this is a must) head over to the merchant and inform him of the Bluebird and he will give you the 50,000 piaters. So you have the ship and the money. If you use the Bluebird to attack merchant ships yourself you will easily make 50,000 piaters so you don't need to do what i said but its what i did and it worked out fine, i left the Bluebird parked up and haven't used it since capturing it.

if u capture bluebird ..

the merchant willnot pay u..so thre's new quets, to -revange what was mechent insulting u..."find when and where merchent's ship will leave the port"..."

When all testings over and i start afresh i will give the Bluebird a run and see how it goes, at what point are the Bluebird stats generated, uplon loading the ship or boarding? because if its boarding i will do savescum to try and get more satisfactory stats. xD:

They're generated when you go to sailing mode, so you can savescum pretty easily from the beach. Row to your ship, take the Bluebird, reload if unsatisfactory. That's the case for all ships, AFAIK. The stats are generated when the ship spawns in the game world.

mmmm
The Soleil Royal and The Flying Dutchman have fixed stats.
The Sea Wolf have random stats, but these are not generated when you go to sailing mode...
I do not know when they are generated. Maybe when you update the diary.
I know only that change from game to game.

Back