• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Questions about LOM ship prices

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I approached a gov for a LOM and was somewhat surprised to learn that I get 25% of the value of a ship as price $ which more like a naval thing than a privateer thing but clearly there have been some changes to the system. Can someone point me to a thread where all that is explained.

I approached a gov for a LOM and was somewhat surprised to learn that I get 25% of the value of a ship as price $ more like a naval thing than a privateer thing but clearly there have been some changes to the system.
Only 25%? Do you have the ZIP attached to the opening post yet?
I rewrote everything related to that yesterday and it should be 50% now.

Can someone point me to a thread where all that is explained.
See here for complete details: Medium Priority - Distinguish between different playstyles | Page 14 | PiratesAhoy!
The link there for "Different Shipyard Sale Prices for Naval Officers/Privateers" is the most relevant, but there are two more threads linked to that are related.
The last post by me in each thread contains a short description of the current status.

This is all up for debate and testing though. It is a first version for now, so your feedback will be much appreciated!
And if anything isn't clear, please let me know. :doff

Back