• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

radar

BlackHawk

Sailor
was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the build 14 a 6..seems that only some ships show up on the radar and when u board them it locks up..have come across 4 ships but only 1 or 2 show up on radar and when i attack then board the 1 that does not show up on radar i get stuck their and can not leave..have tried to find it in the forum but with no luck..might be looking in the wrong place.

What radar do you have? You need to have compass for the radar to appear at all. Or you must turn off that option. Do you have compass or did you turn the option off?

This sounds like the "Stuck on Board" problem discussed in: Build 14.6 Alpha Bug Summary
earlier in the POTC Build Mod forum
I believe Giuliootto solved it.

<!--quoteo(post=216367:date=Oct 2 2007, 10:58 AM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pieter Boelen @ Oct 2 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]216367[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What radar do you have? You need to have compass for the radar to appear at all. Or you must turn off that option. Do you have compass or did you turn the option off?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yes i have a compass and yes it is on..it just did this after i reinstalled every thing..tried the Build 14 A7 which I could not get to work...so I reinstalled every thing.

Yeah this happens with me as well with B14a6. Some ships don't show up on the radar, even though they are in the game world firing round-shot at you. I can board these ships but can't get off the first deck because the padlocks are all closed so the decks don't switch.

That is really odd. It sounds almost like the Ghost Ships bug we had in the Pre Build 13 modpack, but that one was fixed. Does anyone have this as well?

<!--quoteo(post=216641:date=Oct 4 2007, 07:24 PM:name=Shingen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shingen @ Oct 4 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]216641[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yeah this happens with me as well with B14a6. Some ships don't show up on the radar, even though they are in the game world firing round-shot at you. I can board these ships but can't get off the first deck because the padlocks are all closed so the decks don't switch.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->yep thats what is happening to me..I get stuck their

<!--quoteo(post=216685:date=Oct 5 2007, 12:57 PM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pieter Boelen @ Oct 5 2007, 12:57 PM) [snapback]216685[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->That is really odd. It sounds almost like the Ghost Ships bug we had in the Pre Build 13 modpack, but that one was fixed. Does anyone have this as well?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
what is the fix..could u tell me if their is one..... I am still getting stuck on the" not their ships"

I don't remember, but it's in Build 13 and all subsequent versions already. Therefore you already have the fix, therefore the problem you have is not the same.

Back