• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Random patrol recognizes me as enemy in personal town

Fluen

Freebooter
This might be a bug of my own making. But perhaps it's something modders should look into.

If I've understood it correctly I'm a very important person in my own towns. When a random thug attempts to attack me, he is immediately attacked by both the guards and the armed locals.

But I have done some rogue conquest of towns because I don't have a letter of marque and keep flying my personal flag. So I guess I have become a true pirate without flying the pirate flag. At least one of my officers became a pirate captain, when I assigned him command of one of my ships. And because I conquer towns left and right and rule all but three mod-created town by now, I'm also famous.

So I am:
1. (Im)famous
2. Deemed pirate by my actions
3. Accompanied by my crewmembers on shore

All this leads to me meeting a random patrol, who recognizes me as a pirate and strike the alarm. But because the patrols are my personal soldiers, they don't attack me and just stand around, while the danger music plays.

Should there be done something about this? If so, can there be done something about this?

Can you provide a saved game? I won't be able to do much with it for a while as I'm on holiday and don't have much access to the internet, but I'll have a look when I get a chance.

it also happened to me while I was exploring the jungle, I ran into a patrol .. then at my expense I discovered that I had trespassed and I was in a territory whose nation was hostile to this, to the word "an enemy spy .." I had to draw my sword ..

Back