• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Random Talk

Countered by Super Evolved Chuck Norris:
UltimateChuck.jpg

This is how I reacted to your picture:
face.gif

bruce-lee-chuck-norris-patrick-mate.jpg

civet_lee.jpg

Let's have a hypothetical situation: You are snatched out of your bed at night, and find yourself in an empty room. A mechanical voice tells you that you have been taken by an intelligent alien race.

You have a choice:
You can end up in an alien circus or an alien petting zoo.
Which do you choose?

I am an effin robot that has space ships filled with robots that obey my every command ,a planet destroyer and a small planet filled with Nukes with warp drives. And my planet is the most secure place in the universe with enough fire power to destroy the Milky Way. And you think some cheap ass aliens will abduct me? You are mistaken.
1252579204K3W6eI.jpg

The alien planet goes boom. Damn, I forgot Stallion was in the petting zoo on that planet.

I am an effin robot that has space ships filled with robots that obey my every command ,a planet destroyer and a small planet filled with Nukes with warp drives. And my planet is the most secure place in the universe with enough fire power to destroy the Milky Way. And you think some cheap ass aliens will abduct me? You are mistaken.
1252579204K3W6eI.jpg

The alien planet goes boom. Damn, I forgot Stallion was in the petting zoo on that planet.
That's what they want you to think.

They have you on a virtual reality machine. Everything you think is a lie, especially the cake.

Back