• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Random Talk

What do ya think? :woot It's the best damn Space Marine avatar I could find. I have to go deeper into the interwebz to find something cooler but that's another story. xD:
Sadly I couldn't find a sig. :? So I went with words instead. :yes

Whoa whoa now. I'm not your enemy. Besides I have a power armor and super human strength I'm a Space Marine and Space Marines are bigger than regular humans. :yes

Space marines are nothing compared to the Pope: "The POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!" And the muslims will bomb them to death.

spacemarinemotivationposterbykasin971_1.jpg

:facepalm You are incorrect. Here's the wiki about Black Templars Chapter: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Black_Templars

It is quite funny T'Flok, you remember me of someone.... Can't put my finger on it right now. But it was something quite ugly (the situation that is.).

Fascination of Space stuff, eleborate talk about these things + your usage of smileys and way of talking are quite similair...
And you just appeared instead of introducing yourself.

I thought you guys did an IP ban on him though? I guess that means, provided it's him, he switched service providers to get on here? xD: WTF? Who would do that?

Back