• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Random Talk

davy2.jpg

This is a prototype WE-177 about to be lobbed. I already have the booster. Now I just need to get the top bit. If I can't get a real nuke, I'll just borrow some of the weapons grade rum from the Llama Dragoons. :D

Joking aside, that booster is a flying model rocket. Building and flying such things is one of my other hobbies when I'm not looting ships on my PC. See those things on my avatar where most pirates have bones? They're Congreve rockets - I have a model of that, too. Whenever you folks west of the Atlantic sing your national anthem and get to the line about "the rocket's red glare", that's what you're singing about. :)

Some silly subdivision rules or something. :cheeky The fact that it's called "Peglegasus" should give you an idea of what it is. The eight foot wingspan might bother some people, apparently. :woot And, yes, it's a piratey flying horse. :dance

Back