• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Rather interesting experiance

kptblood

Powder Monkey
Ahoy

I am playing vanila 1.3 atm
i am doing the Enchanted city atm, about to head to chalsetown, but then i relize 1 of the totem i need for Tenochtitlan is nearby at Willemstad, so i changed couse. Random pirate with a lugger and sloop and my fleet is Dog of war, Bluebird and Sea Wolf. quickly captured both for quick money. I am Peter Blood and still under England. So changed to hollan flag. But because of my full size fleet of 5 ship i had to reload like 500 times for the fort to not relize i am not who i claim to be. landed, and went to store to sell loot. But then i got telepoted to Sacrificial Temple and this ugly thing came out and demanded 5millian. I don't have that amount so i was told i will stay there for ever. loaded save, same thing happened, ths time i used debugger to spawn 5million into my pocket. Dialog is slightly different but i paid, Then he teleported me back to the store in Willemstad.

is this a bug or something??

Edit: btw there are 3 locked doors on that side that leads to Tenochtitlan.

I have heard about this happening to other people and this thing is like a wicked red demon/devil. I have never experienced it myself just heard about it from others. I think I am deliberately going to run up debt so it happens to me. If you go back and save prior can you take a screenshot. I really want to see this thing. :will

MK

Here you go =)

Awsome linky

That is the version when I don't have the 5 million gold. When i do, you just reply with {I guess i do} insted and loss 5million and you get teleport back to the store.
It only happens in the store as far as i am concern.

KB

Here you go =)

Awsome linky

That is the version when I don't have the 5 million gold. When i do, you just reply with {I guess i do} insted and loss 5million and you get teleport back to the store.
It only happens in the store as far as i am concern.

KB

Thanks KB,

Cool pics. Now I know what he looks like. Scary! :shock

MK

I don't think what is happening is a bug

The guy you met is I think the Aztec God of the Dead that you meet near the end of the Tenochtitlan Quest. ;)

think there is a link between the people in the Enchanted City and the God. What I mean is if for example you deal with the moneylender in the Enchanted City while they are all still Skeletons. Then if you don't pay him back, or something, the God comes after you. xD: Though I am not sure.

Did you trade with the store in the Enchanted city or do anything else when you were there. :?

Sorry the above is wrong - I've just remembered & checked :-

Augusto Brahms is the moneylender in the City of Abandoned Ships - if you borrow money from him & don't pay him back then the God comes to collect the debt :shock ( I think it is not possible to pay him back especially if you borrowed the money to help you leave COAS.

I don't think what is happening is a bug

The guy you met is I think the Aztec God of the Dead that you meet near the end of the Tenochtitlan Quest. ;)

I think there is a link between the people in the Enchanted City and the God. What I mean is if for example you deal with the moneylender in the Enchanted City while they are all still Skeletons. Then if you don't pay him back, or something, the God comes after you. xD: Though I am not sure.

Did you trade with the store in the Enchanted city or do anything else when you were there. :?

I haven't even started that quest yet, but since the toterm were already spawned and i was close to Willemstad ad i haven't got that toterm yet, might as well. But then all these werid teleporting happened.

its the moneylender at coas the same think happent to me, the god of aztec come to me and ask for 3 mil piasters... the moneylender at coas does not have an option to return the money,, so if u borrow money from him ur lost :D

hey mates i never took a loan from moneylender in COAS.it has plenty of money there if you search all over the place.i manage to get away with 2 milion extra not counting the 1,5 milion for the dog of war.so tattaly i have managed to collect 3,5M

Back