• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Re Enabling Movies for Brothels

hawkbs

Landlubber
I noticed someone in the gameplay section queried this so I had a wee play about with this. I have successfully managed to get these going.
I have one movie for the brothel girl, one for the hostess and one for when you mangage to score with a barmaid. Sorry I couldnt get random ones for the whore in the brothel its just one video for each of the three you can bed ingame. If anyone has any clue how to add a couple more and randomise it for the whore in the brothel Im sure everyone including myself will appreciate it even more.
All you will need to do is copy over the movies from AoP to the AoP2 video folder after doing this. Im not uploading my videos as they are from Pirates XXX and Pirates XXX 2.

First open porgram\quests\quests_reaction.c with notepad.
Goto file search (or hit f3 on your keyboard) enter case "PlaySex_1": as a search parameter and hit enter.

change it so it looks like this (Ive highlighted the changes in bold.)

case "PlaySex_1":

PostVideoAndQuest("Whore_2",0,"Sleep");
break;
case "PlaySex_2":

PostVideoAndQuest("Whore_3",0,"Sleep");
break;
case "PlaySex_3":

PostVideoAndQuest("Whore_1",0,"Sleep");
break;

if (pchar.location == "SanJuan_houseS1Bedroom")
{
QuestSetCurrentNode("Isabella", "NewLife_afterSex");
LAi_SetStayType(CharacterFromID("Isabella"));
}
//êâåñò îôèöèàíòêè
if (pchar.questTemp.different == "FackWaitress_facking")
{
sld = characterFromId("WairessQuest");
ChangeCharacterAddress(sld, "none", "");
AddCharacterExpToSkill(pchar, "Loyality", 20);
if (sti(pchar.questTemp.different.FackWaitress.Kick) != 1)
{
pchar.questTemp.different = "FackWaitress_fackNoMoney";
AddCharacterExpToSkill(pchar, "Fortune", 100);
}
pchar.money = sti(pchar.money) / sti(pchar.questTemp.different.FackWaitress.Kick);
chrDisableReloadToLocation = false;
}
//êâåñò ðàçâîäà õîçÿéêè áîðäåëÿ
if (pchar.questTemp.different == "HostessSex" && CheckAttribute(pchar, "questTemp.different.HostessSex.city"))
{
sld = characterFromId(pchar.questTemp.different.HostessSex.city + "_Hostess");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(sld, pchar.questTemp.different.HostessSex.city + "_SecBrRoom", "goto", "goto8");
LAi_SetOwnerTypeNoGroup(sld);
DeleteAttribute(pchar, "questTemp.different.HostessSex");
pchar.questTemp.different = "free";
}
break;

case "Romantic_IsabellaBackToHall":
Pchar.quest.Romantic_Sex.over = "yes";
sld = CharacterFromID("Isabella");
LAi_SetStayType(sld);
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(sld, "SanJuan_houseSp6", "goto", "goto1");
QuestSetCurrentNode("Isabella", "NewLife");
break;

case "sleep_in_home":
DoQuestReloadToLocation("SanJuan_houseS1Bedroom", "goto", "goto4", "restore_hp");
break;

Your done with that file now save it and open up reaction_functions.c
hit f3 and enter playsex as a search parameter.

with the first result change it to look like this

void WaitressFack_fack()
{
pchar.questTemp.HorseQty = sti(pchar.questTemp.HorseQty) + 1;
DoQuestCheckDelay("PlaySex_2", 1.0);
pchar.questTemp.different = "FackWaitress_facking";
}

okies now hit f3 to search again and change the next one as follows

void SexWithHostess_fack()
{
pchar.questTemp.HorseQty = sti(pchar.questTemp.HorseQty) + 1;
DoQuestCheckDelay("PlaySex_3", 1.0);
pchar.questTemp.different = "HostessSex";
}

Save the file and do a test. Id advise saving in a brothel scene to do it as running up those stairs all the time can be quite tiring.

Those were the only things I have changed.
Basically all I have done is Ive got one video for the whore in the brothel designated as playsex_1 in the previous file one for the barmaid designated as playsex_2 and one for the hostess which is playsex_3. The previous file tells the game which video to load up ie

case "PlaySex_1":
PostVideoAndQuest("Whore_2",0,"Sleep"); // This calls a video called whore_2.wmv which is located in the Resource\Videos folder.//

I hope that helps some folk out who want the videos back in AoP 2.

BTW the only one I havent tested is the Hostess as I havent managed to get her yet hehe. The script should work though as the others do. Just remember to always back up any files you change first.
I am by no means a C programmer havent touched it in 15 years, I normally mod for X3 Terran Conflict so this is a big change from modding the Battlestar Galactica hehehe.

EDIT
I forgot to say I also changed it so female characters can also use the brothel and seduce the barmaid however I have completely forgotten which file I changed and what I changed so if any good soul would kindly inform others how to do that it would be appreciated as Im sure Im not the only guy here that plays a female charater hehehe.

case "PlaySex_1":
PostVideoAndQuest("Whore_2",0,"Sleep"); // This calls a video called whore_2.wmv which is located in the Resource\Videos folder.//

what if you don't have whore_2.wmv in the Video's folder?

Then simply download a video and rename it to whore_2.wmv
Of course though it must be in the wmv format.
I just did it with Pirates XXX 1 and 2 to get what I wanted and then used windows movie maker to put them into wmv format.
The movies arent included with COAS but they were in AOP Supermod if I recall.

Back