• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Reanimating corpse oddness on save/reload

Tingyun

Corsair
Storm Modder
In a jungle scene, I happened upon 2 natives and an evil monkey. I used a cobblestone to knock one native out, killed him while he was unconcious, looted him, and then killed his evil monkey. I then saved the game, without killing the other native, who was just standing around unaware. The danger flashing was still going on (possibly due to the now dead monkey).

When I reloaded, the native and monkey had both come back to life, but in an odd way. I saw the native was back, so I cobblestoned him and then killed him again. This time, I suffered a reputation loss with each strike and with his death. On death, he could be looted normally, and had the same gear I had already looted (so I got 2x all the same stuff).

I tried reloading again, and just attacked his evil monkey. The native came rushing to join the fight, but apparently had forgotten how to fight, and just ran towards me and did nothing, waiting to be killed. This time, he could be killed without reputation loss.

I reloaded a third time, cobblestoned his partner and killed/looted him (the one who had never died), and it worked fine as long as I left the reanimated native alone.

Attachments

• -=Player=- Hispaniola.rar
    461.9 KB · Views: 101
Back