• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Regarding to Cannon

fireprism

Landlubber
I've add 8 lbs, 36 lbs and 48 lbs cannon to the store, But only 48 lbs has the correct show in the store menu, those new added have no icons and names.

I've already set those names and pictures, does anyone know why? What else should I do with the files?

(8 lbs is using the 12 lbs icon, 36 is using 32)

The 8Ibs are already inplace in the files you only have to remove the the code from either side of its entery ie, */ and ? from the end.

Your obviously missing some files out, if you download this file Cannon Mod For Vanilla Game I advice you not to replace any of your game files with those included in that mod if you have already added mods that have edited the files included in this mod. If you haven't then go ahead and add them.

This mod will add all the following calibures to the game.

Cannons
4Ibs
6Ibs
8Ibs
10Ibs
12Ibs
14Ibs
16Ibs
18Ibs
20Ibs
22Ibs
24Ibs
26Ibs
32Ibs
34Ibs
36Ibs
42Ibs
48Ibs

Culverines
4Ibs
6Ibs
8Ibs
10Ibs
12Ibs
14Ibs
16Ibs
18Ibs
20Ibs
22Ibs
24Ibs
26Ibs
32Ibs

Thanks for the file.

At the beginning I suppose access images should only use rCannon.picture, now seems all those images were linked up with defined cannons.

But still I don't know why the 8 lbs icon can not be shown.

Anyway, after disabling some of them, I can go to play the game now.

No problem bud, if you download win merge you can transfer the enteries for cannons over to your own game without much of a problem, all the files included in the mod are all the files you need to look at.

Back