• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[REL] No cargo weight!

Conexus

Landlubber
You are tired of buying gods almost in every city because your ship cargo have only small space for your goods,i have just what you need,no more cargo weight,Bombs,Sailcloth,Planks,Rum and Food you can buy for 1 gold in pack,and other gods costs much more expensive,so you can level up your merchant skill faster.

Download it from HERE

And copy file in C:\Program Files\Playlogic\Age of Pirates 2\Program\STORE

hmmmm...somehow this "mod" smells like cheating :facepalm

a captain who cant manage his ships cargo and keep his crew happy,
should better stay on shore and maybe play "Age of Landlubbers" :wp

Yer um sounds a little more than cheating I would say. Takes alot of the challenge out of the game actually :shrug

You are tired of buying gods almost in every city because your ship cargo have only small space for your goods,i have just what you need,no more cargo weight,Bombs,Sailcloth,Planks,Rum and Food you can buy for 1 gold in pack,and other gods costs much more expensive,so you can level up your merchant skill faster.

Download it from HERE

And copy file in C:\Program Files\Playlogic\Age of Pirates 2\Program\STORE

You could alway's buy a ship with a bigger cargo hold, the Constitution has a small minimul crew requirement, she's fast and can hold anything up to about 3,900 units of cargo when upgraded, because of the low crew amounts you should never have problems with needed goods taking up most of the room, i admit buy all the food you find but store it on another ship and put it in storage till you need it, this is what i do and i now have 4 ships in almost every English port that is full of food ready for when i'm going to sack cities with a fleet of war ships.

Never the less someone will use this mod wether they announce the fact they are or not is another story.

Back