• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[REL] Royal Flag Mod - (Flag retexture mod by Imperial)

Imperial

The landlubber
Storm Modder
Royal Flag Mod created by Imperial

Music Background

This mod aims to add graphically pleasant flags while keeping their historical counterpart's value.
Download this mod and enjoy.

Created in: Adobe Photoshop CS5 / Adobe Lightroom CS5
Necessary time: 45 minutes

2n0moms.png

Spain: The Cross of Burgundy (Spanish: Cruz de Borgoña) flag was used by Spain 1506-1701 as a naval ensign, and colonial flag.
Holland: When the seven provinces arose against Philip the II of Spain, they adopted the orange, white and blue flag of William the I, the first prince of the Orange house.
England: England used the standard Saint George's cross as its naval ensign, colony flag and admirality flag until the 1800's.
France: (This flag isn't historically correct. But it has the emblem of the Bourbon house)
Pirates: Ye scurvy dawg!

Conditions of use:

- Do not redistribute this material in any other mod outside of Gentlemen of Fortune without my explicit consense. You can contact me by @email at cdazeglio@yahoo.com if you desire to use my work in any other mod outside from GoF.
- You are allowed to modify my material as long as proper credit to the original author is given.
- You are not allowed to use my material for commercial purposes.

Installation Notes:
Drop the file in \RESOURCES\Textures, overwrite when asked. Backup the original file if you do not like this mod, in order to be able to restore the changes.

Download Link -> Direct Download from Mediafire
The archive was virus checked and everything, don't worry.

Very good work Sir. I was going to ask about that what you are going to update from the looks of it ... bravo :onya
Thanks for this fine contribution.

cheers
Joe
:keith

Back