• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release [REL ]Start Peter Blood as a PIRATE NATION

apoc

Landlubber
This mod is for GOF 1.1.2 ( it is posible that it will work with other setings but this is not tested ).
Peter Blood is an English citizen, a convicted criminal whoes punishment is slavery, he escapes from the farm,
kills the crew and the captain from the Cinco Llagas.
Fact: he is not a citizen of the England but an escaped slave that has killed and stolen a ship in other words a PIRATE
the starting story just shows how he became a pirate.
And this is how you can made it posible

go to Age of Pirates 2/Program/Quests and open reaction_functions then look for the line (it is near the bottom)
------------------------------------------
Code:
sld = &characters[iChar];
sld.lifeDay = 0;
}
}
pchar.quest.CapBloodEscape6.win_condition.l1          = "location";
pchar.quest.CapBloodEscape6.win_condition.l1.location = "Bridgetown_town";
pchar.quest.CapBloodEscape6.function                  = "QOfficersRecruit";
AddQuestRecord("EscapeFormBarbados", "5");
CloseQuestHeader("EscapeFormBarbados");
ShipGuardsDie();
}

void QOfficersRecruit(string qName)
{
---------------------------
and replace it with
---------------------------
sld = &characters[iChar];
sld.lifeDay = 0;
}
}
Pchar.BaseNation = PIRATE;
pchar.quest.CapBloodEscape6.win_condition.l1          = "location";
pchar.quest.CapBloodEscape6.win_condition.l1.location = "Bridgetown_town";
pchar.quest.CapBloodEscape6.function                  = "QOfficersRecruit";
AddQuestRecord("EscapeFormBarbados", "5");
CloseQuestHeader("EscapeFormBarbados");
ShipGuardsDie();
}

void QOfficersRecruit(string qName)
{
--------------------------------------------------
now Peter Blood will start the game as English citizen and will be one, but when you enter the cabin of the
Cinco Llagas and kill the captain u will become a pirate ( nation ), this will be shown in the caracter menu as soon
as u exit the cabin to talk to the crew ( after your first real pirate act: killing the crew and captain and taking over the ship ).

This is my first mod, i have not seen it in the forum so i posted it, hope u like it, sorry for my bad english.

PS: I have a question when moding or adding a ship the stats are random, how can i make that the stats stay the same as in Ships_init ?
This goes only for one ship. If this is already posted could you point me in the right direction so i know where to look. Thanks a lot

Back