• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Relations

noniac

Powder Monkey
QA Tester
Provisional
Can someone explain me how the relations between you and the factions work, I mean which patent or licence or number of quest do I need to do for the different factions to let me enter into their cities and whithout asking me for licenses.

Two little things: How can I generate a ship in an already started gameplay like the F12 in potc?
Which is the line I need to edit for each character to set a level before starting the game(like those lines for generating specific ships and for setting specific amount of money)as I think for characters that already have manowars or galleons like jack sparrow or davy jones the high level is necessary

Can someone explain me how the relations between you and the factions work, I mean which patent or licence or number of quest do I need to do for the different factions to let me enter into their cities and whithout asking me for licenses.

When you start you belong to one of the nations ( factions) - you can enter any city of your nation or any nation that is friendly to your nation without being shot at. ( check the relations screen to see which nations are friendly to each other.)

If you try to enter a city belonging to an unfriendly nation - the fort will shoot at you - or the soldiers will attack you in the town ( unless you can sneak past them).

You can only get into unfriendly cities safely if you have a trading license or patent from a nation that is friendly with that city's nation. and you must fly the friendly nations flag. To get Trading Licenses / patents you can either do tasks for the governor of a city or you can buy Trading Licenses/ patents from the Diplomat that you will find in the taverns in the Pirate settlements. The Diplomat can also repair your personal relations with a nation ( if they have sent bounty hunters after you because you have sunk or captured lots of there ships ) for a fee of course.

:cheers

Back