• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Remus77 San Fernando

Noriruru

Freebooter
Hello I was wondering if anybody would be interested in converting Remus77's San Fernando once all the other major shipbuilding projects are done. She's a very pretty ship that I sailed for a bit during a brief PotBS re-visit her design compliments the Trinity nicely and I think she'd make a fine addition to the build mod and GoF.

Has that model been acquired from Remus77? I know SeaNorris managed to get quite a few models, though I can't remember if this was one of them.
What sort of ship is it? How many guns etc?

Ah, I forgot that thread existed. Thanks for digging it up again. :doff

As far as conversion goes, personally I have other work to do right now concerning the Surprise/Providence model and the Bellona after that, so I have no intention to do it.
Is anyone else willing and able to take it on?

The San Fernando is a 4th rate in the 50 to 60 gun range (if memory serves) there Armada.

As for converting her, yeah get the other ships done first of course (especially the Centurion and 7P) just don't forget about her.

Just queue her up.

That I do not know exactly, but given the look of her I'd guess around the same period as the Christianus Sixtus (Trinity) as she looks kind of like a scaled down version.:unsure

When I sailed one on PotBS I ended up pet-naming her the "Mini-Trinity" due to this.:razz

And she's just as beautiful looking too. :yes

Back