• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Replace Governor Bug

Dago

Landlubber
Hello all,

When I replace the governor of my 2nd, 3rd, etc. captured colony, while being in said captured colony, it replaces the governor of my 1st captured colony instead of the selected colony.

Is there a known patch, or a mod that fixes this bug?

If not, does anyone know in which file(s) I should look to locate the bug?

I don't know if there's anyone left actively playing or modding AoP/SD:CT .
It's been a while since I saw anyone active on this game...

I don't know if there's anyone left actively playing or modding AoP/SD:CT .
It's been a while since I saw anyone active on this game...
Which game is still actively played, as far as this modding community goes?

Also do you know if PotC: New Horizon or SD:CoAS addressed the assign governor bug? I have neither but perhaps I can use their bug fix and modify it to work for CT.

Which game is still actively played, as far as this modding community goes?
PotC: New Horizons is still actively being modded here.
And CoAS:GoF:moddingRAS2 is kept up-to-date at the Buccaneer's Reef.

Also do you know if PotC: New Horizon or SD:CoAS addressed the assign governor bug? I have neither but perhaps I can use their bug fix and modify it to work for CT.
I wouldn't know about CoAS.
PotC has the entire governor assignment modded in (it wasn't in the original game),
so the code is likely completely different from any of the other games and cannot be transferred.

PoTC:NH doesn't have a bug about reassigning governors for one very simple reason. You can't reassign a governor! Once you've picked an officer to be the governor, that officer is there permanently.

Back