• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[REQ] Two serious requests

Jasuke

Landlubber
Hello and thanks for reading :D
Well I have two request as to things that bother me the most about the game:
1. Need an increase of food production in stores or overall removal of food I can never manage more than one ship because I always run out of food.
2. Need to do something about the damn sails, every time I go against the war fleet or even some stupid pirates they kill my sails and I can't move or do anything it is very important!

Hello and thanks for reading :D
Well I have two request as to things that bother me the most about the game:
1. Need an increase of food production in stores or overall removal of food I can never manage more than one ship because I always run out of food.
2. Need to do something about the damn sails, every time I go against the war fleet or even some stupid pirates they kill my sails and I can't move or do anything it is very important!

Dude, quite honestly, if you can't manage the game on easiest difficulty use the cheats (look elsewhere in this board). Your 'improvements' are nothing but asking for cheats. It's intentionally that you can't keep a 4000 men crew going.

Back