• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Requirements for character models

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
I had the idea of making the BuildingSet buildings work as character instead of as blades/guns. There are a lot of good things about this idea, foremost that there is collision detection between the player character and other characters. The problem is that the game won't accept ammo .gm files used as character models. So howdo you convert a file to a working character model? What are the requirements for a character model for the game to accept it? I really need help with this. If we can figure this out, we can greatly enhance the BuildingSet. Provided that, of course, the collision will actually work properly as well.

Never mind about this post. I have posted a better thread for my attempted project at improving the BuildingSet mod <a href="http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php?showtopic=7338" target="_blank">here</a>.

Back