• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Royal Navy Ranks

Yes, it was. It was just buggy and was never properly finished.
I had hoped Maximus would finish it and we could re-include it,
but that went wonky when he lost all his files.
I *might* still have some files containing this in my Outlook folders.

in potc jack sparrow is lord of the carribian sea,
in the game is there a point when he is awarded this title???

In the game he is awarded the title :yes

He is given it from another one of the former pirate lords ;)

Does the Royal Navy rank or rate? In the US our navy rates seamen, but ranks officers.

BTW: I'm not to great in the artistic department, but I know enough c++ to be halfway dangerous. If you guys need a bug hunter or anything, I'd love to help out.

-Taking a swig of good ole American whiskey up in the topmast while watching the sun climb over the larbord yard. (I can dream)

In the Australian Navy we have both commisioned and non-commisioned officers... seamen are non-commisioned and officers are commisioned

Always happy to have another coder :yes
Prove yourself and we will add you to the group modders ;)

I'm sure you have heard the phrase "from one end of the ship to the other"

That means a sailor who started out in the fo'c'sle, went through the midship, and is now on the quarterdeck.

I'm just a wealth of useless information.

Coders are definitly very welcome! As are beta-testers. :yes
Useless information? Not sure. Maybe it's useful for something. I don't know what information you've got. ;)

Coders are definitly very welcome! As are beta-testers. :yes
Useless information? Not sure. Maybe it's useful for something. I don't know what information you've got. ;)

I'm putting most of my useless information in my questions of the day. I'll forward anything useful to y'all.

BTW: If'ns my Southen jive doan fits wit sum y'alls, doan fret. It bees wha'tis.
(Translation: If my Southern American dialect ever confuses any of you, I apologize. It is simply the way that we talk in good company.)

Back