• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Rumours don't use current nation

So this is the line that needs to be replaced with the one that Pieter provided in this post?

Untitled.jpg

In your case line 308. And I sugest only replacing the part after the = sign because in some cases the left part might be different and has to stay that way.

In your case line 308. And I sugest only replacing the part after the = sign because in some cases the left part might be different and has to stay that way.
Ok, tomorrow I will finish it. I understand now what needs to be done. Can't test it now surely. I need to get some sleep for my classes in school. I will report back tomorrow.

@Mirsaneli I believe @Pieter Boelen wants to make a new installer today. So if you'd be able to finish it before the time he will probably tell you later it might be included in the next installer already :).
Else no problem it will just hae to wait till the next one ;).

I will have to test it now. Can you tell me if I need to start a new game, or I can use existing savegames?

Indeed that one should remain as-is, since that is the actual function definition. :onya

Savegame will work. :yes
So far, so good :) A lot of interesting rumors: one about a fierce black pirate ship with black sails (which I got today after the strange meeting with Davy Jones on shore) :D

So far, so good :) A lot of interesting rumors: one about a fierce black pirate ship with black sails (which I got today after the strange meeting with Davy Jones on shore) :D
LOL! Yes, that should be a Standard Storyline only one, I think. :facepalm

Thanks! Including it in my game as we speak. :doff

EDIT: Files look perfect to me. Thanks again. :onya

Last edited:
This now included for the upcoming update.
Good thing too, since apparently some old copy-paste jobs on dialogs seemed to have kept their old (read: wrong) islands for the rumours.
That should no longer happen now.

Back