• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

RUNTIME ERROR!!!! HELP PLZ

THEH2H

Landlubber
could anyone plz help us with the runtime error.....i wana play the mod rly....but i just cant......any help would be appreciated
so ya i have buid 14 alpha 8
i just had an potc installed game
installed on it the build 13
then on it i extracted build 14(btw i didnt run the runme program of build 13 before installing build 14....if it makes any difference)
thnks for ur help
When I start the game it gives me a runtime error message.
I enabled error loging and this is what I get.

COMPILE ERROR - file: MAXIMUS_Functions.c; line: 729
Function [CreateTwinCharacter] already declared in: Reinit.c line 2536

This is how it should be installed:

Install the basic game - check that it runs.
then
To install, please follow these instructions:
1 - Install <b>Build 13 Final</b> make sure it runs.
2 - <b>Remove</b> the PROGRAM, RESOURCE\INI and RESOURCE\MODELS\Locations\decks folders
3 - Extract the Build 14 Alpha 8 Full file on top of your game
4 - Allow it to overwrite all files it wants to
5 - After completion, run RunMe.bat

<!--quoteo(post=272051:date=Aug 5 2008, 09:32 AM:name=Short Jack Gold)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Short Jack Gold @ Aug 5 2008, 09:32 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=272051"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This is how it should be installed:

Install the basic game - check that it runs.
then
To install, please follow these instructions:
1 - Install <b>Build 13 Final</b> make sure it runs.
2 - <b>Remove</b> the PROGRAM, RESOURCE\INI and RESOURCE\MODELS\Locations\decks folders
3 - Extract the Build 14 Alpha 8 Full file on top of your game
4 - Allow it to overwrite all files it wants to
5 - After completion, run RunMe.bat<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
thnks for ur post....but build 13 doesnt work it gives me the same runtime error

<!--quoteo(post=272060:date=Aug 5 2008, 10:58 AM:name=Short Jack Gold)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Short Jack Gold @ Aug 5 2008, 10:58 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=272060"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Did you do the RunMe.bat on that one?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
ooops my mistake....i found it
cause u se when i installed the mod 13 it was installed in a folder alone inside the main pirates directory so i just had to replace files
lol.....sry
thnks alot......kepp up the good work

Still not working with me !

I installed basic game then extracted B13 final on top of it and run the RUN.ME Bat file but I got the runtime error massage !!

Back