• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Santiago Warehouses (A different problem to earlier)

reliant121

Landlubber
First off, hello all.

second, i have had a pair of problems with the Santiago warehouse mission. I continue onward as normal and take down the spanish guards. First run through, i immediately progressed to the santiago warehouses, fought about some bit and then could not progress any further. I didn't seem to be able to do anything, so I wanted to go through and rerun from a save I made at the beach.

Second/third/fourth/fifth/sixth AND seventh times, i have made it to the spanish guards and eliminated them. And then, nothing. Nothing whatsoever. The warehouse is not visible at all, but I managed to find the "entrance" which is apparently locked.

I hear a lot about "bug reports"; I know almost nothing about programming and getting files such as this so I would be almost entirely unable to get it. Unless shown how.

Have a look at the walkthrough and see if that sheds some light on things: http://www.piratewiki.net/index.php?title=Bartolomeu_Quests

If the warehouses are invisible, something might've gone wrong with the modpack installation. Or did you deliberately turn off the BuildingSet mod?
If not, is your game folder in Program Files? If so, move it out. Then check your main game folder to see if there is a .bat file still in there.
If so, run it.

Ah, that did it. I did not realise there were two of the warehouses. True enough, there must be an error in the installation as they did not appear but I managed to find the entrances to both and continue with the quest unabaited.

Thanks, man.

Definitely do check your main game folder for that .bat file though; it needs to be run.

Back