• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Savegame screenshots

vorius

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
What's up with the savegame screen shots?

Sometimes they work other times it's just an empty background.

Is there a fix for this?

I've had the game for a while now and i haven't had any problems like that and i save almost all the time, is your game on hardcore or normal?

The reason i ask is because on hardcore games you can't save when ever you like as you can on a normal game.

Here let me show you a screen shot:

Notice some have no screen shot associated with them, just blank.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.

As far as I recall with Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales I never had this problem.

Attachments

• savegames.jpg
    savegames.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 76
I get that too. I think it only happens if you have the game in windowed mode, but I haven't worked out exactly what triggers it. The games load perfectly well...

Jonathan A.

Well then just remember what save game is what xD:

As long as it doesn't corrupt the game I think its not a very big problem ;)

Here let me show you a screen shot:

Notice some have no screen shot associated with them, just blank.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.

As far as I recall with Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales I never had this problem.

Are you saving at night?

I have black save slots for the night saves which is normal, looking at your savegames its nigh saves but i could be wrong, i only have black save games slots at night but i only use 3 slots aswell. I let the computer save any boarding saves and after a successfull boarding i will save the game and delete the old save the computer did when we was about to board. I keep my third save as a early backup incase something goes wrong later on down the line.

Can't you delete that save slot saying bad save?

Back