• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread (TEHO)

The Nameless Pirate

Just a pirate
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Here you can share screenshots from Sea Dogs To Each His Own.
Also if a screenshot has something to do with a storyline please put it in a spoiler.

lighthouse_pearl.jpg
The Black Pearl from a lighthouse keepers perspective.

Last edited:
So i was chased by Spanish bounty hunters and got into a battle while there was a storm...

Storm_battle.png

after a while i managed to bring their health down...

Twister.png

and they exploded their gunpowder storage. :modding

NOOOO.png

Does your GPU have hardware antialiasing?
I have two laptops, one with an Nvidia GT520M and one with an Intel HD 4000 mobile.
They may have hardware antialiasing, but i don't know how much performance i will lose, although the game runs smoothly as of now.
Anyway i may test it though, thanks @kb31 for the suggestion. :onya

Some AA techniques are extremely efficient and provide great graphics enhancing at the same time. They are disabled in Storm Engine(but remained in code commented out as far as I remember) for some reason, but you can enable them in GPU settings. Try it out

If you haven't noticed when there is a clear sky at night and early in the morning, planets can be seen.
Jupiter:
Jupiter.png
Mars:
Mars.png
Mercury:
Mercury.png
Saturn and Uranus:
Saturn_Uranus.png
Venus:
Venus.png

The screenshot of Saturn and Uranus is especially interesting,since the last time i saw Saturn, Uranus wasn't so close to Saturn.
Meaning that the planets actually move with time and are not stationary on the sky.

The screenshot of Saturn and Uranus is especially interesting,since the last time i saw Saturn, Uranus wasn't so close to Saturn.
Meaning that the planets actually move with time and are not stationary on the sky.
Yep, I recall an interview with the CoAS developers where they mentioned they accurately modelled the night sky.
Nice improvement over PotC and CT, I think!

replaced the ugly schooner with the Hannah added white mast nice view from the docks..also another new ship

Attachments

• Corsairs_Cuique suum! 1_8_2019 1_43_47 PM.png
    Corsairs_Cuique suum! 1_8_2019 1_43_47 PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,128
  • Corsairs_Cuique suum! 1_11_2019 12_31_02 PM.png
    Corsairs_Cuique suum! 1_11_2019 12_31_02 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,154
Last edited:
think i might have gone to far what do you think namelessView attachment 33638
OMG! I want those sails! :love

EDIT: This thread should be stickied :yes
EDIT2:

So i was chased by Spanish bounty hunters and got into a battle while there was a storm...

View attachment 33388

after a while i managed to bring their health down...

View attachment 33389

and they exploded their gunpowder storage. :modding

View attachment 33390
Whoah! The Black Pearl in TEHO? :love:bow That is awesome!

Last edited:
Back