• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sea Dogs II Pirates of the Caribbean Remaster on the engine of the City of Lost Ships 1.3.2AT Need h

Hokkins97

Landlubber
Hi guys, I previously created a theme here with my addon - Sea Dogs Treasures of the Damned. The fact is that in addition to this project, I have a long-standing development of an addon for the Sea Dogs 2 Universe, which I decided to continue

I removed the entire archipelago from the default game, and added the archipelago from Sea Dogs 2, I encountered a problem that when I go to sea mode near the island from the map I get an open sea if I go to the water area of the island of Fale de Fleur through the debug and go to the map , then I find myself near the island! Does anyone know the reason for such a sight? I registered everything in the code, created new GM files with the necessary positions, can you say at least a rough list of what you need to look in this case? Thanks in advance and I apologize if I wrote something wrong, English is not my native - I write through a translator.

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 3,465
  • Безымянный1.jpg
    Безымянный1.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 526
  • Безымянный2.jpg
    Безымянный2.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 775
I have a vague memory that the worldmap was mirrored or flipped 180 degrees.
But @Armada is the person with the most knowledge about worldmap replacing.

Which game are we talking, by the way?
As far as I know, Sea Dogs 2 is a different game than Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships.

I have a vague memory that the worldmap was mirrored or flipped 180 degrees.
But @Armada is the person with the most knowledge about worldmap replacing.
I think you're right that the world map in PotC is rotated 180 degrees, though I'm not sure how the AoP2 engine handles it. :shrug

Back