• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Sea waves mod

priatnia

Lord of France
Banned
I was wondering whatever happened to a promised mod, of modernknight if I am not mistaken, that the sea surface would be modded to be more wavy, rough and allowing the ships to sail upon the waves up and down.

Was it released /link pls/ and if not, probably a substitute or something similar ?!

A quick look in the proper forum, the one right above this one, for that post would have revealed this, the most recent topic in said forum.

A quick read through of the two pages would have revealed this post.
I am still working on it. I still don't plan on releasing the mid era mod till Christmas and the late/early until Spring. So I have time. I'm obviously not in a hurry.

The mod (an Eras mod for CoAS) has been delayed slightly, but that's because more content is being added/improved. This will only be for CoAS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the sea surface would be modded to be more wavy, rough and allowing the ships to sail upon the waves up and down.

The purpose was to make the water more realistic, not necessarily more wavy.

Sorry, I'm not a miracle worker. I take my time on this stuff. I'm very busy and have a very full life - even though I'm retired. I will not release it until its as perfect as I can get it. I will not release separately until after eras mod is released.

Next year I plan to spend half the year in the Caribbean sailing FOR REAL, so I better get it done this year!!! :monkeydance MK

Back