• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Searching Sharp´s Infomer

DiegoEspinoza

Landlubber
Can somebody tell to me what I have to do after the chief of the Pearl´s Searchers gives me this quest?¿ Whit who I have to talk to go on with this mission¿?

Best Regards and thank you to you all!

Thar be at least two pearl villages, Fred Bob cain't remember which it be, but ye oughta visit both dem an' look ye fer an Indian guy who don't look like all de udders!
icon_mrgreen1.gif

I have been trying to find this quest. I got it in a different game. I tried talking to both of the pearl diver captions (which is how i got it before) , ive also read that you can get the quest from pirate residencies but i haven't had any luck with that either. Is it just random whether or not you can get the quest or is there something you have to do?

To begin this quest, you must first speak with Jackman in Bermuda, and ask if he knows something about pearls.
---
After the dialogue, the register is not updated.
The update happens when you talk with the Spanish commander of the village.

To begin this quest, you must first speak with Jackman in Bermuda, and ask if he knows something about pearls.

I went to Jackman and he just tells me to go away...there is no option to ask him about pearls?
Repeat dialogue.
He speaks of the pearls to 2 or 3 dialogues.
Do not worry if you send away to first.
After the dialogue, the register is not updated.
The update happens when you talk with the Spanish commander of the village.

I tried repetitively talking to Jackman. I've tried staying over night and trying again and i've tried sailing away and coming back another day and talking to him. I tried talking to him at least 30 times and nothing. Any idea? errer?

I tried repetitively talking to Jackman. I've tried staying over night and trying again and i've tried sailing away and coming back another day and talking to him. I tried talking to him at least 30 times and nothing. Any idea? errer?
:shrug
Maybe he said in an interview earlier.
Go Amatrice Bay, in the Village of pearls, and speaks with the Spanish commander (first home right), who may turn on the quest.
I no have other ideas ....
I never had any problems in this quest. :shrug

Back