• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Shapen and Bootstrap dissapear on Nevis

L

Litwin

I just started playing build 14, and I must say Im REALLY IMPRESSED! Awsome job! I was so looking forward for the new storylines! Unfortunately I run into some trouble right away.

So I ended up landing with Shapen and Bootstrap on the pirate settlement in Nevis and Bootstrap says something about splitting and meeting later in the tavern, to which jack replies that he has to "resuply" the ship. So I went into the store and bought some food and rum and then I went into the tavern and, guess what, the're not there! Actually they are nowhere to be found, I pretty much searched the whole island. I Checked with the walkthrough and it seems I did everything correctly so why arent they in the tavern? Please help me out with this. Is it possible that this is coused by the fact that I did not talk to Maykin Blundas nor Lt Bligh in the beginning? They dont seem to be connected with this quest in any way, but thats pretty much the only thing I missed.

No neither of those reasons, I have tested this part of the storyline recently and they showed for me :facepalm

Do you have a save from before Nevis? If so reload and see if it works :yes

No neither of those reasons, I have tested this part of the storyline recently and they showed for me :facepalm

Do you have a save from before Nevis? If so reload and see if it works :yes

Actually I was right :shock I went back to Speightstown from the save just before landing on Nevis and talked to Bligh and it got fixed! Dunno why, seems like if you miss that conversation Bootstrap will not be in the tavern. Anyway im fine now, sorry for wasting your time :facepalm

are you playing with the brothel mod? If you are, there are two taverns on Nevis, or at least, the brothel looks like a tavern. Be sure to find the right one by using quick travel.

Back