• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship encounters

Grega

Landlubber
Storm Modder
OK this one is a bit strange, but im guessing its just a value in one of the code files thats a tad wrong ^^;

Basically no matter what i set when i create a new game. There are no ships that spown on the map. No friendly, no enemy no nothing. Its like im alone in the world. The only ships besides mine that i see are the ones that are next to towns. So yea can anyone point me to the value that generates the buggers?

I saw a post about it somewhere, if you set it too low then you see practically nothing.

I information I saw suggested setting the count to HALF of the original/default setting and you have a noticeable, but realistic number of vessels out there. If thats what I think your on about.

Yea but the thing is. I didnt change anything. I still have the default values as stated in this thread -> http://forum.piratesahoy.net//topic/16085-finaly-how-to-reduce-enemy-attacks/

But for some reason no matter what i select in the new game menu i get 0 ship encounters on the world map.

If you have installed 3.1.5 then maybe something was changed. I'm not fully up to speed on the changes yet.

I got it fixed. Apparently i messed something up when i gave myself all the nation flags at the beginning. But i noticed the skills weren't all acquired. So im guessing the default command for the dutch flag bugged out the game.

Back