• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship moored

Espino

Landlubber
Hello, before going to CoAS I moored my ship with officer wjich had my best gear. I found ones in Marigo town, but where is the one with good gear I dont know. Can you tell me if it's possible to look where my ships are moored?

Expand your speech, because I didn't understand what you had written.

I am playing vanilla game. Before sailing to CoAS (City of Abandomed Ships) I left three of my officers at port control. I still had one. I gave him my best items (Jade Skull, Shotgun, Exclusive Spyglass and the Mact.. weapon). Now I completed CoAS quest. I found those three officers but the last one with my items is nowhere to be seen (Diego Espinoza). I turned on debug mode, pressed F10 and I saw that he is "sea none" and no ship written. I can't find him anywhere.

So Diego has just disappeared, although you had not thrown him out of work? If you fired him, it's possible that you wouldn't meet him.

Dude, no. I play this game for like 2 years. I didn't fire him, I just left him with Lugger in Port Control and can't find him anywhere

Ok, now I understood. To be honest, I've never had the problem like you have, so far, but I try do the same thing like you.

I am playing vanilla game. Before sailing to CoAS (City of Abandomed Ships) I left three of my officers at port control. I still had one. I gave him my best items (Jade Skull, Shotgun, Exclusive Spyglass and the Mact.. weapon). Now I completed CoAS quest. I found those three officers but the last one with my items is nowhere to be seen (Diego Espinoza). I turned on debug mode, pressed F10 and I saw that he is "sea none" and no ship written. I can't find him anywhere.
Port control will store a max of 3 ships in any one settlement, so either 1) you forgot to store your last officer and he sailed with you to COAS - in which case he and all he was carrying is gone - lost in the storm. or 2) you stored him at a different settlement before sailing - so try to remember where else you went right before COAS and check there.

It's option 2 you written. But I really left him at port control with ship Lugger William de Duke. But I can't remember where, I tried going to every port control in game using debug mode but couldnt find him.

Back