• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Ship not there when entering map during encounters

Foop my Car

Freebooter
In GOF1, it seems that entering the map after encountering a ship has a very high chance that the ship do not load. Especially enemy ships. There was even an instance where I entered a map into battle mode, where they are english and spanish ships fighting on the map, however when I enter sailing mode (battle), only the english ships are there.

This is a very frustrating bug (though useful for losing pursuing ships) and makes it really difficult to capture ships. And saving before attacking ship makes them 100% completely gone when you enter the map.

Main problem is there is a major problem with ships encounters:

1)Large ships class 1-3 don't spawn on world map

2)When entering battlemode between two nation ships fighting, either no ships spawn at all, or only one of nation's ship spawn

3)Saving before entering battlemode will completely prevent anyship from spawning

I know this must be an error in one of the scripts but which one? I'm playing GOF 1

@Grey Roger , @Pieter Boelen do you know?

Back