• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship-options

Takeda-One

Prussian Corsair
Storm Modder
Hey mates, does anyone konw how to change the shipcolour (Hull1 to Hull2 or 3) in the game or the sails (type and emblem)?

<!--quoteo(post=321175:date=May 20 2009, 02:58 PM:name=Deep One)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Deep One @ May 20 2009, 02:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=321175"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->That sail thing seems to be missing.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
If you mean the upgraded silk sails, I <i>think</i> you can get those on Bermuda, which so far is the only place I've found that you can upgrade your ship. Dunno about emblems, though.

<!--quoteo(post=321189:date=May 20 2009, 06:22 AM:name=Sordid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sordid @ May 20 2009, 06:22 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=321189"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=321175:date=May 20 2009, 02:58 PM:name=Deep One)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Deep One @ May 20 2009, 02:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=321175"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->That sail thing seems to be missing.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
If you mean the upgraded silk sails, I <i>think</i> you can get those on Bermuda, which so far is the only place I've found that you can upgrade your ship. Dunno about emblems, though.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

well there is a speed upgrade at that place which requires a good bit of silk, but as far as actual "silk sails" you can buy and throw on your ship if they in there they are well hidden.

<!--quoteo(post=321198:date=May 20 2009, 03:40 PM:name=Cerebus23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cerebus23 @ May 20 2009, 03:40 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=321198"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->well there is a speed upgrade at that place which requires a good bit of silk, but as far as actual "silk sails" you can buy and throw on your ship if they in there they are well hidden.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Well I haven't tried that upgrade yet, but I'm assuming that's what it does. I've seen quite a few ships with bright white sails, which in AOP were the silk sails.

Back