• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

SHIP/TEXTURE REQUEST

GHOSTMD

Powder Monkey
Storm Modder
Hello people

I have only one question.

Is there anybode out there they could mod the textures of the frigate?
I look for such textures where the yellow parts of the fregate are changed to black parts?
Could anyone do this for me an send me this "new" textures to my mail adress?
I mean the original frigate by AoP!

THX

<!--quoteo(post=202906:date=Jun 19 2007, 05:36 AM:name=GHOSTMD)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GHOSTMD @ Jun 19 2007, 05:36 AM) [snapback]202906[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hello people

I have only one question.

Is there anybode out there they could mod the textures of the frigate?
I look for such textures where the yellow parts of the fregate are changed to black parts?
Could anyone do this for me an send me this "new" textures to my mail adress?
I mean the original frigate by AoP!

THX<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No one who can help me with this?

where are the modelers an texturing guys? Please send this Edited Textures to my E-Mail adr.

Try doing it yourself (sorry for this answer) But we only got a few modders, and these only do things they want to do themselves. Look for Robots don't bleed POTC wiki. There is a tutorial which can help you to learn to skin. There is a free program that can help: Gimp 2.2 and you need a tx converter and a hex editor. This way you can always make your own mods. I don't want to help because I am busy with making a new town on QC in POTC. (It is a real pain in the arse to let the game recognize it as a seperate city, you can visit the town, but the game just sees it as a seperate location)

Back